- EVE - (formerly Exploited Voices now Educating) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization composed of former sex-industry women dedicated to naming prostitution violence against women and seeing its abolition through political action, advocacy, and awareness raising that focuses on ending the demand for paid sexual access to women and children's bodies.
- Prostitution Research & Education - Prostitution Research & Education (PRE) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that conducts research on prostitution, pornography and trafficking, and offers education and consultation to researchers, survivors, the public and policymakers. PRE's goal is to abolish the institution of prostitution while at the same time advocating for alternatives to trafficking and prostitution - including emotional and physical healthcare for women in prostitution. The roots of prostitution are in men's assumptions that they are entitled to buy women for sex, and in racism, and women's poverty.
- Vancouver Rape Relief & Women's Shelter - Vancouver Rape Relief and Women's Shelter is committed to advocating for women's equality. Its centre works as an active force dedicated to challenge the social attitudes, laws and institutional procedures that perpetuate male violence against women and children.
- Coalition Against Trafficking in Women - The Coalition Against Trafficking in Women-International (CATW) is a non-governmental organization that promotes women's human rights by working internationally to combat sexual exploitation in all its forms. Founded in 1988, CATW was the first international non-governmental organization to focus on human trafficking, especially sex trafficking of women and girls. CATW obtained Category II Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council in 1989.
- Resist Exploitation, Embrace Diginity (REED) - Since 2005, REED has been standing in solidarity and struggle with women who have been sexually exploited and trafficked into the sex industry. We consider it a privilege to share in mutual transformation with women who are surviving the affects of a sexualized and violent culture.
- Justice for Girls - Justice for Girls is a non-profit organization that promotes freedom from violence, social justice and equality for teenage girls who live in poverty.
- Walk With Me - Walk With Me is an Ontario-based organization helping human trafficking victims across the country. Walk With Me has provided support for over 47 victims within the last five months with various things including, but not limited to, personal effects, counseling, relocation, court assistance, and a place to live and feel safe.
- Turn Off the Red Light - Turn Off The Red Light is a campaign to end prostitution and sex trafficking in Ireland. It is being run by a new alliance of civil society organisations. Trafficking women and girls for the purposes of sexual exploitation is a modern, global form of slavery. We believe that the best way to combat this is to tackle the demand for prostitution by criminalising the purchase of sex.
- AntiPornMenProject - The AntiPornMenProject aims to provide an online space for (mainly) men to write about and discuss anti-porn issues, providing others who are perhaps only just arriving at anti-porn thoughts a place to read, ask questions and feel part of a wider movement. We also hope to effectively provide and sign-post anti-porn resources and news articles concerning pornography. It is the general opinion of those involved in the AntiPornMenProject that pornography is one of the most important social issues that we face in tackling both violence against women and wider gender inequality, as well as an important personal issue in the lives and relationships of many people.